MSFA Convention & Conference 2021
Truck, Trailer & Oversized Vehicle Parking Restrictions
Town of Ocean City Ordinance
Effective May 1, 2016
- No trailer or oversized vehicle parking on Baltimore Avenue at anytime.
- No trailer or oversized vehicle parking on any street or paved public lot without a permit between May 1 and October 31.
- Permits are available only to registered participants of Cruisin’ Ocean City, OC BikeFest and Endless Summer Cruisin’ for a fee of $50 from the event promoter.
- Limited, paid trailer parking will be available on 100th Street gravel lot. Parking permits available for this lot on-site at the pay station.
- Limited, free trailer parking will be available at the West Ocean City Park & Ride beginning at 12 noon on the Friday prior to Cruisin’ Ocean City, OC BikeFest and Endless Summer Cruisin’ until 12 noon on the Monday following each event.
- The new ordinance applies to trailers that are both attached and detached from vehicles.
- This restriction applies to parking on public streets and parking lots. You do not need a permit if parking on private property (i.e. hotel parking areas)
- An oversized vehicle is any vehicle that is either over 21 feet, 2 inches in length and/or over 6 feet, 8 inches in width.
- The fine for trailer and oversized vehicle violations is $250.
- Scofflaws (3 or more outstanding tickets or $100 or more in outstanding fines) may be booted or towed.
The MSFA has made arrangements with the Town of Ocean City to provide free permits to registered exhibitors. Please advise when checking in at the Exhibits Office if a permit is needed.
Please do not leave trucks and trailers parked on the Ocean City Convention Center parking lots. These areas are required for convention attendees. Trucks and trailers left on the OCCC parking lots will be asked to be removed to allow additional parking for our attendees and guests.